| || |
|Residential Garbage Collection|
- Garbage service is provided twice weekly to residents on Monday & Thursday or Tuesday & Friday of each week.
- Garbage should be placed at the curb no later than 7:00 am on the day of scheduled collection.
- Bags should be securely tied to prevent spillage and should contain no sharp objects that could cause injury to collection crews.
- Bags should not weigh in excess of 40 pounds to prevent breakage and scattering of garbage.
- Pets allowed to run loose frequently cause garbage spills. Please keep pets contained and report any strays to the Animal Control Division of the Police Department at (281) 471-3810. A small amount of ammonia poured into garbage bags prior to closing will help to deter animals.
- If a holiday should fall on your scheduled collection day, the garbage pickup will be deferred until the next scheduled collection day. Please click here for holiday schedule.
GARBAGE PICK UP SCHEDULE
Glen Meadows, Fairmont Park, 1st - 16th Streets, Creekmont, and Garden Walk Townhomes
Lomax, Spencer Landing, East of Broadway & North of Little Cedar Bayou, Pecan Crossing, Summer Winds, Spenwick, Brookglen, Pine Bluff, Bayside Terrace, Bay Oaks, Shady Oaks, Bay Colony, Shady River, Mission Estates, Cresent Shores, and Oakhurst