Report a Problem

The Public Works Department is prepared to assist with any problem or complaint regarding water, sewer, drainage, streets, and trash or garbage collection. Contact Public Works via email or phone to report a problem between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.  After hours please contact our dispatch center at 281-471-2141.

Street Light Outage

Street light outages are handled by Centerpoint Energy. Report a street light outage online.